Lochnagar, Wanaka, is a wedding location second to none. Chosen because of the true feeling of wilderness and remoteness. Accessible by helicopter, this location gives you not only intimacy, but also a surreal feeling that you are the only one on earth, on your wedding day.
This alpine lake or “loch” is located at the head of the Shotover Valley and feeds the famous Shotover River.
Start you new journey in life together from this magical spot.
The below wedding package is priced for couple with no guests.
Basic Package NZ$5100
- Professional Wedding Planner
- Personal Assistant to help you before you depart for your wedding location (up to 1 hour)
- Coordinator on hand to help you on your wedding day
- Exclusive Helicopter hire
- Wedding ceremony at Lochnagar
- Two Witnesses (required for legal weddings)
- All your legal wedding paperwork which will be recognized in your country as a legal wedding – (Marriage Certificate and Apostille Certificate + postage). Should you live in a country that requires Authentication then there is an extra NZ$50 fee
- Assistance with lodging your Marriage Licence directly online with the New Zealand Internal Affairs Office. You will be required to pay directly online a one off fee of NZ$150. The licence will be emailed to you in approximately 3 working days
- Complimentary glass of NZ bubbly to celebrate your wedding
- Photography Package – up to 3 hours coverage
- Private Transport from your Wanaka accommodation to the Heli Base
- Private Transport after you heli wedding to another location for more photos
- Private Transport after your photo shoot back to your Wanaka accommodation
- Translation of your Marriage Certificate to your country’s written language if not English NZ$90
- Bouquet and boutonniere starting from NZ$200
- Hair and Makeup styling, starting from NZ$300
- Videographer starting from NZ$1200
- We can recommend some great places to stay at Lake Wanaka, please do ask.
My husband and I were really pleased working with New Zealand Dream Weddings. Donna took out all the hard work involved in an international destination wedding. All we had to do basically was show up and enjoy the day! The pictures turned out wonderful. We have had so many positive comments about them! We definitely recommend New Zealand Dream Weddings. Elizabeth & David (USA)