Can you imagine being married in this spot?! It’s not a just a Dream – it’s Real!
– Situated between Lake Tekapo and Lake Alexandrina with an elevated view of the turquoise lake and mountain backdrop.
– Russell Lupins are colourful wildflowers, which blossom along the shores of Lake Tekapo in Canterbury on the South Island of NZ during the summer months.
– The landscape comes alive in pink and purple hues while the unique colour of the lake sparkles in the lighting as a blanket of clouds lingers over the mountaintops.
We fell in love with this location a couple of years ago and we’re happy to offer to you. Truly a remarkable landscape to say those special vows to each other.
I would recommend that you travel down to Lake Tekapo the day before your wedding. The driving distance from Christchurch is approximately 3hrs. Please note that this location is weather dependent. If weather is not suitable for your outdoor wedding then wedding will be transferred into a location that will still give you views of the Lake.
The basic package for this wedding includes everything you need for your wedding, including documentation for back home.
Due to Lupins being seasonal flowers, this wedding package is only available Mid November – late December.
These prices are for bride and groom without guests.
Basic Package NZ$3950
- Professional Wedding Planner
- Personal Assistant to help you before you depart for your wedding ceremony (up to 1 hour)
- Coordinator on hand to help you on your wedding day
- Wedding amongst the Lupins with Lake Tekapo in the background
- Two Witnesses (required for legal weddings)
- All your legal wedding paperwork, which will be recognized in your country as a legal wedding – (Marriage Certificate and Apostille + postage). Should you live in a country that requires Authentication then there is an extra NZ$150 fee.
- Assistant with lodging your Marriage Licence directly online with the New Zealand Internal Affairs Office. You will be required to pay directly online a once off fee of NZ$150. Your Marriage Licence will be emailed to you approximately 3 working days.
- Complimentary glass of NZ bubbly to celebrate your wedding
- Photography – up to 3 hours (includes photographers travel fee)
- Private Transport from your Lake Tekapo accommodation to your wedding ceremony location
- Private Transport after your wedding ceremony to another location for your photo shoot
- Private Transport after your photo shoot to your Lake Tekapo accommodation
- Translation of your Marriage Certificate to your country’s written language if not English NZ$90
- Hair & Makeup styling (this includes travel for stylists) starting from NZ$350
- Bouquet & boutonniere starting from NZ$200
- Wedding cakes starting from NZ$120
- Videographer (includes videographers travel fee) starting from NZ$1350
- Helicopter flight and landing on remote scenic location or glacier for additional photography, prices starting from NZ$1700
Make an Enquiry
Fill out the form below to enquire about a Lakeside Wedding.
My husband and I were really pleased working with New Zealand Dream Weddings. Donna took out all the hard work involved in an international destination wedding. All we had to do basically was show up and enjoy the day! The pictures turned out wonderful. We have had so many positive comments about them! We definitely recommend New Zealand Dream Weddings.<br /> Elizabeth & David (USA)