Say your vows in a romantic wedding ceremony on the shores of Lake Pukaki – truly one of New Zealand’s most breathtaking lakes.
This lake wedding venue is one of the ultimate wedding locations in this region and perfect for your dream New Zealand wedding.
Glacial fed and situated north south along the northern edge of the Mackenzie Basin, the waters of Lake Pukaki are a beautiful, distinctive blue/turquoise colour. In total, the lake sits over 518 metres above sea level and spans around 178 kilometres. This remarkable wedding venue provides views of New Zealand’s largest mountain – Aoraki Mt Cook, as well as other snow-covered peaks.
Lake Pukaki is on route if you are traveling from Christchurch to Mt Cook, or Christchurch to Queenstown. The driving distance from Christchurch is approximately 4hrs.
We would recommend that you travel down to Lake Tekapo or Twizel the day before your wedding.
This location is weather dependent, if weather does not permit for an outdoor wedding we will transfer your ceremony to a sheltered location.
The basic wedding package includes everything you need for your wedding including paperwork for back home – These prices are for bride and groom without guests.
Basic Package Starting from NZ$3800
- Professional Wedding Planner
- Coordinator on hand to help you on your wedding day
- Wedding on the lake edge of Lake Pukaki
- Two Witnesses (required for legal weddings)
- All your legal wedding paperwork, which will be recognized in your country as a legal wedding – (Marriage Licence, Marriage Certificate and Apostille/Authentication certificate + postage)
- Complimentary glass of NZ bubbly to celebrate your wedding
- Photography – up to 2hrs
- Bridal Car available (prices on request)
- Accommodation with beautiful views starting from NZ$175
- Hair and Makeup styling (includes travel fee for stylists) starting from NZ$350
- Bouquet and matching boutonniere starting from NZ$150
- Wedding cakes starting from NZ$80
- Videographer (includes videographers travel fee) starting from NZ$1350
- Helicopter flight and landing on remote scenic location for additional photography prices starting from NZ$1200
Dear Donna, you are wonderful. Thank you for organizing everything for us. Our wedding was as your name says ‘Dream Wedding’. The relief of leaving everything in your hands was a weight off our shoulders. You allowed us to just travel and enjoy ourselves knowing that our wedding was in expert hands. On the day, not even the fe raindrops deterred the happiness both Michael and i felt. The photos are so beautiful, all our family and friends have been raving over them. Not only are you an exception wedding planner, but also your photography talent is truly remarkable in capturing the essence of the day. until we meet again. Kimberly & Michael (USA)