Akaroa Cruise Wedding where wild life and nature are as they should be.
Enjoy the exclusive hire of the luxurious vessel as you sail out onto the bay with views that will have you holding your breath, as dolphins swim and birds fly above. You’ll see fur seals sunbathing on the rocks, little blue penguins, marine salmon and paua pearl farms and a variety of fascinating sea birds including five species of cormorant, black-backed gulls, red-billed gulls, shearwaters, terns, prions, mollymawks, petrels, skuas, oystercatchers, albatross and more.
Get up close to spectacular sea caves, volcanic formations, high cliffs and bird nesting sites both within Akaroa Harbour and beyond the entrance along the Pacific Ocean coastline.
Cruising on the Akaroa Harbour to a host of amazing bird life and sea mammals, including the world’s rarest and smallest dolphin, the friendly Hector’s dolphin, which you’ll undoubtedly encounter on our cruises. The rear viewing platform on our vessel is close to sea level providing you with the opportunity to get really close to the playful dolphins.
Welcome to Akaroa, New Zealand, one of the world’s most beautiful places. Let us take you on a journey of discovery through millions of years of fascinating history and natural heritage. The discovery to start your new life together.
Have your ceremony in a secluded area were we will stop, then celebrate with bubbly.
This Dolphin and Wildlife Wedding is truly a magical wedding package that is 1 in a million.
Basic Package NZ$4900
- Professional Wedding Planner
- Coordinator on hand to help you on your wedding day
- Exclusive use hire of the luxurious 50ft vessel for your wedding ceremony out on the bay (1.5 hours)
- Two Witnesses (required for legal weddings)
- All your legal wedding paperwork, which will be recognized in your country as a legal wedding – (Marriage Certificate and Apostille + postage).Should you live in a country that requires Authentication then there is an extra fee of NZ$50
- Assistance with lodging your Marriage Licence directly online with the New Zealand Internal Affairs Office. You will be required to pay directly online a one off fee of NZ$150. The licence will be emailed to you in approximately 3 working days.
- Complimentary glass of NZ bubbly to celebrate your wedding
- Photography – up to 2 hours
- Translation of your Marriage Certificate to your country’s written language if not English NZ$90
- Bouquet and boutonniere starting from NZ$200
- Hair and Makeup styling (includes stylists travel fee to Akaroa) starting from NZ$480
- Bridal cars starting from (includes travel fee to Akaroa) NZ$500
- Videographer (includes videographers travel fee) starting from NZ$1200
- We can recommend accommodation if you require
** If weather does not permit vessel from sailing then wedding will be transferred to a onland location. This will be decided on the day. (Difference in costs will be refunded to your nominated bank account within 24hrs)
Make an Enquiry
Fill out the form below to enquire about a Dolphin and Wildlife Cruise Wedding.