This fantasy New Zealand wedding is set in a magical location where waterfalls flow down huge mountains of rocks, glacial snow and ice cascades down the mountainside, and the views are breathtaking from every angle.
Created over time, the awe-inspiring Earnslaw Glacier featured in Peter Jackson’s movie, ‘The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey’.
Via Queenstown, this luxury wedding package and helicopter flight has been designed to take you to an exclusive landing site below the Earnslaw Glacier for a truly romantic location to say your vows.
This wedding package has been made for a wedding couple without guests.
Basic Package NZ$7000
- Professional Wedding Planner
- Personal Assistant to help you before you depart for your Heli Wedding (up to 1 hour)
- Coordinator on hand to help you on your wedding day
- Earnslaw Wedding Ceremony Location
- Two Witnesses (required for legal weddings)
- All your legal wedding paperwork, which will be recognized in your country as a legal wedding – (Marriage Certificate and Apostille + postage). Should you live in a Country that requires Authentication then there is an extra NZ$50 fee
- Assistance with lodging your Marriage Licence directly online with New Zealand Internal Affairs Office. You will be required to pay a one off fee of NZ$150 directly online. Your marriage licence will be emailed to you approximately 3 working days.
- Exclusive helicopter hire
- Complimentary glass of NZ bubbly to celebrate your wedding
- Photography – up to 2 hours
- Private Transport from your Queenstown accommodation to the Heli base
- Private Transport after you have returned back to Heli base for your photoshoot at another location
- Private Transport after your photo shoot back to your Queenstown accommodation
- Translation of your Marriage Certificate to your country’s written language if not English NZ$90
- Bouquet and boutonniere starting from NZ$200
- Hair and Makeup styling , starting from NZ350
- Videography packages starting from NZ$900
Wow, Donna! Amazing, beautiful pictures! You’ve done a great job! We had a great day, thanks for planning everything for us xxx Marjolein & Marco (Netherlands)