Take your dream elopement wedding to the next level with a double-landing heli wedding in two of our favourite locations. Say your vows on a remote mountain top with stunning backdrop and then fly by helicopter to another truly stunning location for your wedding photos.
This double landing heli wedding includes two fabled locations – Cecil Peak and Coromandel Peak.
We would love to help you make all your dreams come true! Our wedding planner will work with you every step of the way to create and fulfill your dream wedding.
Heli Landing: Cecil Peak
We have called this wedding location Heavens Touch as that is what you will feel when you land at 5028 feet above sea level.
Feel the excitement as your helicopter soars through the air, offering amazing views of the mountain ranges that surround Queenstown and the shimmering waters of Lake Wakatipu seeping through the landscape.
You can guarantee snow on this ledge during the winter months.
Heli Landing: Coromandel Peak
Coromandel Peak is one of the most popular locations in Wanaka for a mountain-top elopement wedding. Fly by private helicopter with your loved one to this magestic location, surrounded by dramatic scenery and intimate remoteness.
The dramatic backdrop of Coromandel Peak is perfect any time of day, but even more special as the sun sets over the surrounding mountains. It’s location also means it is relatively sheltered.
Truly words can not describe the sheer beauty of this landing site. This is a place for everlasting treasured memories.
This wedding package has been designed as an elopement package for a couple with no guests.
Basic Package starting from NZ$
- Professional Wedding Planner
- Personal Assistant to help you before you depart for your heli wedding (up to 1 hour)
- Coordinator on hand to help you on your wedding day
- Exclusive helicopter hire for double landings
- Wedding ceremony on
- Two Witnesses (required for legal weddings)
- All your legal wedding paperwork will be recognized in your country as a legal wedding – (Marriage Certificate and Apostille + courier to your residential address). Should you live in a country that requires an Authentication Certificate then there is an extra NZ$50 fee. + postage)
- Assistance with lodging your Marriage Licence online. (There is a fee of NZ$150 that you will pay directly to the Government Department online for your Marriage Licence).
- Complimentary glass of NZ bubbly to celebrate your wedding
- Photography Package – up to 3 hours of coverage
- Private Transport from your Wanaka accommodation to Heli Base
- Private Transport to another location for more photos after your flight then returned back to your Wanaka accommodation
- Translation of your Marriage Certificate to your country’s written language if not English NZ$100
- Bouquet and boutonniere start from NZ$380 (pricing depends on style and size)
- Hair and Makeup styling, starting from NZ$500 at your Wanaka accommodation
- Videographer starting from NZ$1700