Our Country Chapel is set amongst 2.5 acres placed in the centre of a privately owned 10.5 rural property. The young country gardens include a heart shaped bed of red and white roses in front of the chapel, a native border, parkland and a dinosaur garden named after the Ginkgo Biloba in the centre of the upper lawn. Camellias, rhododendrons, dogwoods and flowering cherries enclose three sides of the chapel.
This perfect country venues is ideal for couples wanting a private wedding on the outskirts of Christchurch. Not available from 1st May – 31st August.
These prices are for the couple without guests.
Basic Package NZ$4400
- Professional Wedding Planner
- Coordinator on hand to help you on your wedding day
- Hire of the Chapel
- Wedding ceremony in the Chapel
- Two Witnesses (required for legal weddings)
- All your legal wedding paperwork, which will be recognized in your country as a legal wedding – (Marriage Certificate and Apostille + postage). Should you live in a country that requires Authentication then there is an extra NZ$50 fee
- Assistance with lodging your Marriage Licence Directly online with New Zealand’s Internal Affairs Office. You will be required to pay directly online a one off fee of NZ$150. The licence will be emailed to you in approximately 3 working days
- Wedding Music
- Complimentary glass of NZ bubbly to celebrate your wedding
- Up to 3 hours photography
- Private Transport from your Christchurch City accommodation to the Chapel
- Private Transport after your wedding ceremony to locations for photo shoot
- Private Transport after your photo ceremony to your Christchurch City Accommodation
- Translation of your Marriage Certificate to your country’s written language if not English NZ$90
- Bouquet and boutonniere starting from NZ$200
- Hair and Makeup styling, starting from NZ$250
- Bridal cars starting from NZ$500
- Wedding cakes starting from NZ$100
- Videographer starting from NZ$1000
Make an Enquiry
Fill out the form below to enquire about a Church and Chapel Wedding.
Thank you very much of your professional services and all those arrangement well organized during our stay in New Zealand. How can we ever thank you enough. You made our wedding the most beautiful experience any couple could ever experience. The way you meet us at the airport and greeted us like old friends made us feel straight away at ease. Thank you for everything. We will definitely be singing your praises to everybody that is thinking of getting married. New Zealand Dream Weddings in our opinion is the best anybody will ever find to coordinate their wedding. We will see you next year.<br /> Love and best wishes<br /> Debbie & Alan (USA)