This beautiful church was built in the 1920s, with architecture that creates an intimate atmosphere for the perfect setting for your wedding celebration. The uniqueness of this church is that it does not matter the size of your wedding, from a small intimate wedding to a large formal wedding you do not feel out of place. The numerous stain windows set-off a warm glow that embraces the inside of the church.
These prices are for couple without guests.
Basic Package NZ$5000
- Professional Wedding Planner
- Coordinator on hand to help you on your wedding day
- Hire of Church
- Wedding ceremony in the Church
- Two Witnesses (required for legal weddings)
- All your legal wedding paperwork will be recognized in your country as a legal wedding – (Marriage Certificate and Apostille + postage). Should you lie in a country that requires Authentication then there is an extra fee of NZ$50
- Assistance with lodging your Marriage Licence directly online with New Zealand’s Internal Affairs Office. You will be required to pay directly online a one-off fee of NZ$150. The license will be emailed to you in approximately 3 working days
- Complimentary glass of NZ bubbly to celebrate your wedding
- Up to 2 hrs photography
- Private Transport from your Christchurch City accommodation to the Church
- Private Transport from the Church to another location for more photos
- Private Transport after your photos are completed to your Christchurch City accommodation
- Translation of your Marriage Certificate to your country’s written language if not English NZ$100
- Bouquet and boutonniere start from NZ$380 (pricing depends on style and size)
- Hair and Makeup styling starts from NZ$500 at your Christchurch accommodation
- Wedding cakes start from NZ$280
- Videographer starting from NZ$1600
Make an Enquiry
Fill out the form below to enquire about a Church and Chapel Wedding.
Thank You for Wonderful Arrangements</p> <p>Thank you for the wonderful arrangement for our wedding in New Zealand with such short notice. All the best to you both and your children, good luck with your business.</p> <p>K H Thung & Mabel Thung (Hong Kong)