Sign of the Bellbird is ideal for those wanting that non traditional wedding. For couples looking for the scenic and remote venue but not to far away from the city.
This remarkable venue unlike a lot of other wedding venues outdoors has the added bonus of the old ruin tearoom remains for shelter. Located high up on the Port Hills of Christchurch overlook Christchurch and Southern Alps on one side and just a quick 5 minute walk to the other side gives you views down on the panorama views of Lyttetlon and the harbor as well as the bays and ocean.
Basic Package NZ$3700
- Professional Wedding Planner
- Coordinator on hand to help you on your wedding day
- Permit for ceremony at Sign of the Bellbirds
- Two Witnesses (required for legal weddings)
- All your legal wedding paperwork, which will be recognized in your country as a legal wedding – (Marriage Certificate and Apostille + postage). Should you live in a country that requires Authentication then there is an extra NZ$50 fee
- Assistance with lodging your Marriage License directly online with New Zealand’s Internal Affairs Office. You will be required to pay directly online a one off fee of NZ$150. Your licence will be emailed to you in approximately 3 working days
- Complimentary glass of NZ bubbly to celebrate your wedding
- Up to 3 hours photography
- Private Transport from your Christchurch City accommodation to your wedding location
- Private Transport after your ceremony for your photo shoot
- Private Transport after your photo shoot to your Christchurch City accommodation
- Translation of your Marriage Certificate to your country’s written language if not English NZ$90
- Bouquet and boutonniere starting from NZ$200
- Hair and Makeup styling, starting from NZ$250
- Bridal Cars starting from NZ$550
- Videographer starting from NZ$1000
- Wedding Cake starting from NZ$100
Make an Enquiry
Fill out the form below to enquire about a Christchurch Wedding.
It was just over a year ago that we got married in Christchurch, NZ. Thanks to Donna our wedding was exactly as we had imagined. Donna organized everything and we didn’t have to worry about a thing leading up to and on the day itself, we couldn’t of asked for anything better.<br /> Regards,<br /> Shari and Dan (Australia)