This amazing wedding includes a high, scenic helicopter flight with a snow landing on the Tasman Glacier – enjoying spectacular views of Aoraki Mt Cook and the surrounding mountain range.
The Tasman Glacier is New Zealand’s longest glacier and flows south and east towards the Mackenzie Basin from the Southern Alps. The glacier is 27 km in length, 4 km wide and lies entirely within the borders of the Aoraki Mt Cook National Park.
This stunning wedding package gives you the most breathtaking wedding ceremony location to exchange your vows. Nothing could be more perfect.
Basic Package Starting from NZ$4750
- Professional Wedding Planner
- Coordinator on hand to help you on your wedding day
- Celebrant (includes Celebrants travel fee)
- Exclusive hire of helicopter – shut down time on ground 45minutes
- Ceremony on the Tasman Glacier
- Department of Conservation concession permit
- Two Witnesses (required for legal weddings)
- All your legal wedding paperwork, which will be recognized in your country as a legal wedding – (Marriage Licence, Marriage Certificate and Apostille/Authentication Certificate + postage)
- Complimentary glass of NZ bubbly to celebrate your wedding
- Photography – up to 2 hours
- Hair and Makeup styling (includes travel fee for stylists) starting from NZ$480
- Bouquet and matching boutonniere starting from NZ$150
- Wedding cakes starting from NZ$80
- Videographer (includes videographers travel fee) starting from NZ$1400
- Extended photography from NZ$250 per hour
Make an Enquiry
Fill out the form below to enquire about an Aoraki Mt Cook Wedding.
It has been our dream to have a simple wedding, just the two of us overseas in a beautiful setting to save the fuss of having a traditional custom wedding back home. When we planned for our holiday cum honeymoon in New Zealand, we said that this will be it…New Zealand it is; the place for our special surprise day. Next, came the searching for more information on internet and Donna’s website popped up in the search engine. Our instinct told us that Donna will be the one that we will be engaged for our special day. And there goes the long chain of emails searching for the perfect venue, scheduling the dates, asking tons of questions and etc. Thanks for putting up with us. thanks for the professional services to you and your marvelous team for making our special day come true. Thanks for everything in making it such a romantic, sweet and relaxed wedding ceremony. Everyone is surprised back home when we told them about it. The photos and video are awesome. Our family and friends are really happy for us. Keep up the good work and we believe it certainly the best job to make every couple’s dram come true which is why you and your team should continue doing what you do. Whenever we would like to feel happy again after been stressed out, we visit your site to see the amazing videos and photos to know that life is indeed wonderful after all. Love & best wishes,</p> <p>Evelyn & Sean (Malaysia)